Care and Warranty
Product Care and Warranty
Welcome to the world of Ammoment. All our products are made of 100% genuine exotic leather. All of our items has been subjected to the most exacting quality control. Its high quality is a symbol of the fine reputation of the Trademark.
Ammoment always select exceptional material. To ensure the longevity of your Ammoment leather item, we recommend the following:
- Avoid exposure to sun and moisture as well as contact with perfume and make-up products.
- Should the product get wet, do not wipe or rub the leather.
- Avoid weight pressure by not overloading the item as this may damage its shape.
- Avoid using commercial products meant for other uses such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil, stain-removers, alcohols or solvents.
- Do not leave your item with coarse or abrasive materials for any length of time.
- Avoid contact of light-coloured items (such as white and beige) with darker materials as this will cause colour migration.
- When not in use, store the product upright in its protective bag. To preserve its shape, stuff your bag with tissue paper.
- Metal chains and fastenings should be polished with a chamois cloth.
For further information, please contact our Ammoment boutique staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee all Ammoment products are free from defects from material and workmanship under normal usage only for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, we shall repair the product if it is faulty due to materials or construction defect of the product only, including any structural defects (such as defective handles, zippers or locks). Colour deviation, marks or irregularities in natural hides can appear due to natural tanning and dying process, these are naturally occurring features and should not be thought of imperfections.
This warranty does not cover any defects due to theft or accident damages and inappropriate uses, such as overstuffing, carrying personal items that exceed the weight limit, modifying the product by yourself, or tossing, pulling, or crushing the product vigorously. This warranty also does not cover damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched leather or stained fabrics from usage), and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, delays or similar expenses.
If the warranty period of your purchase has expired, we are pleased to provide you with our repair service if it is still in the state of possible repair. You will need to contact our boutique staff at the branch where you purchase our product or contact us via email if you purchased online. Appropriate repair costs and return freight charges will be payable by you.
All warranty and repair claims are assessed on a case-by-case basis. We are the sole judge of the cause of damage of each products claimed and we carry the rights to decide whether it is caused by inappropriate usage or manufacturing’s error. In the event of a valid warranty claim, we will, at our discretion, repair your product upon presentation of the original sales receipt, which serves as proof of purchase to validate your warranty. You will have to accept the status of the repaired product without any dispute.